Change. Expect big big change. This is a group effort, and were doing everything we can to protect our community. It’s a long list, but here’s a summary of all we are doing, and what you can do to help:
What you can expect from us:
- All of our cleaning policies are up to the standards of Fraser Health and Worksafe BC.
- All shared surfaces will be sanitized with hospital grade sanitizer (covid killer) after every class.
- Sanitizer is provided throughout the studio, and frequent use is encouraged.
- Students and teachers will be distanced. No more hands on adjustments. In situations where safety is a factor (Aerial, or example), teachers must sanitize their hands and wear a mask for close encounters.
- No more tea station, water station or social areas.
- Bolsters and one block will be provided for studio Yin classes ONLY. Bolsters will be covered with pillow cases and washed after every use.
- No more shared mats or props- please bring your own.
- TRX handles are sanitized after every use, and rotated to allow for 48 hours between use (recommendation is 24 hours).
- Aerial silks will be sanitized after every use, will have 24 hours between each use, and will be washed weekly.
- You will not be permitted to bring belongings into the studio – just your mat, props & water. All other bags and belongings must stay in the lobby, in the cubbies.
What we expect from you:
- If you are unwell, STAY HOME. Even if your symptoms are a result of allergies, we ask that you please STAY HOME. If you appear to be sick, you will be asked to leave. If you do have an offhand sneeze or cough, please do so into your elbow. We are providing unlimited virtual classes to all of our members, and we encourage you to take that option on days when you are showing symptoms. We can all work together on this one to keep our studio a safe place!
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes before the start of a class. The door will remain locked until that time. Please leave in a timely manner after class, and avoid socializing in the lobby (for now – we hope this changes soon!!)
- When you arrive, we ask that you take off your shoes, deposit your belongings in the cubbies, and immediately sanitize your hands. Once you have checked in with the teacher, you can proceed to your spot in the studio.
- Mats will be spaced out by 6 feet – you will see heart markers on the wall. The centre of your mat will go in the centre of the marker.
- Bring your own water, props and mat. Covered bolsters will be provided for Yin classes only.
- Stay calm and be kind. Let’s connect from a distance.