Welcome to the wonderful world of Yoga. The practice of Yoga is going to change your life for the better – get ready to be more flexible, more relaxed, less stressed out and overall healthier. Yoga Generation is the perfect place to start your Yoga journey. We have many beginner friendly classes, and our teachers are all helpful and non-intimating. We welcome hundreds of new students every year, and we are honored to have you join our community.
Below are a few tidbits for the newbies:
- Wear comfy, stretchy clothes and dress in layers
- We practice in bare feet, but you may wish to wear socks before and after class
- Bring water, and a hair tie if you have long hair
- Bring a mat, or purchase one at our studio. Mats are available to rent.
- Start with a “Hatha Yoga” class, or “Yin Yoga” if you are looking for something more restorative
- Arrive 10 minutes before class starts.
- There is a large free parking lot. Ignore the “max 1 hour” signs; you can park as long as you like, as long as you don’t leave the property.