IMPORTANT UPDATED TERMS POST COVID-19
We're excited to have our community back. First and foremost: THANK YOU! Your support, understanding, and patience while we bring the studio back to life will never be forgotten. We have taken extra time to ensure when we open back up that your health and safety are our first priority. If you'd like to bring something to our attention, please email us, as this is a process. Moving forward, not only are our cleaning policies strict, listed below are the new policies at YogaGen to ensure everyone's safety, and that our studio can continue to serve you.
- Students must pre-register online to ensure their spot and to limit human contact in studio.
- Class Cancellation Policy: $10 if cancelled with less than 4 hours notice. No late cancel charge for virtual classes.
- Memberships are "auto-renewing" meaning you will be charged automatically for every consecutive month until YOU cancel. Cancel by emailing email@example.com one week before your payment date.
- Bring your own mat - studio mats will be unavailable at this time.
- Masks are required, everywhere except on your mat.
- Reduced capacity for studio classes, physical distancing in place.
- Email on profile must be accurate and active to receive the link for virtual classes.
- Please read up on our current Covid Protocols HERE.
- Ultimate Pass Holders receive 15% off retail (mats, clothes, props etc)
- 10% off memberships for students with ID, seniors (+65) & families in the same household