Studio Information, Etiquette and FAQ’s
- In Coquitlam, there is a large 1 hour max lot located at 2922 Glen Drive. As long as you do not leave the premisses, you are permitted to park for longer than 1 hour. If you leave the lot (to cross the street, goto the mall etc), they will ticket/tow you. There is also street pay parking surrounding the studio.
- In Pitt Meadows, there is ample parking in front of the studio.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- All in studio classes are subject to a $10 fee if cancelled with less than 4 hours notice.
- There is no cancellation fees for virtual classes.
- Our memberships are all non refundable.
- If you need to cancel a monthly membership, you can do so online on your account page, or email us at email@example.com. Please note, you MUST cancel your membership before your billing date; refunds will not be issued.
Mats and Props
- We have shared mats and props available for use, at your discretion. Please use and sanitize.
- We also have mats and props for sale, if you prefer to have your own.
- We offer mat storage for a fee of $10/month. You can store your mat in our hallway cubbies once you have signed up for mat storage. Sign up to store your mat right HERE.
- You must preregister for each class. Do so via our schedule page here.
- Please remove your shoes and leave bags and personal belongings in the cubbies.
- Advise your teacher before class if you are new (first 10 classes), have an injury/medical condition or are pregnant.
- Please keep your voices low in the studio; chatting is welcome in the reception area.
- Ensure cell phones are turned off while in the studio.
- Refrain from wearing any perfumes to the studio.
- If you’re visiting for the first time and are under 18, please bring a parent or guardian with you so they can sign your waiver.
- Come nourished, but not full or hungry. Bring water and a hair tie.
- Classes are practiced barefoot and in lightweight clothing. Do not wear any jewellery in aerial classes.
- If you must leave early, tell the instructor in advance, place your mat near the door and leave quietly before everyone gets into savasana, the final relaxation pose.
- Masks are currently required everywhere except your mat, and by law you must have a vaccine passport to practice with us.
- All memberships will include unlimited virtual classes!
- You will need to book into the class on MindBody, or our schedule page HERE. Two hours before the class starts, you will receive a link to join the class. You do not need a Zoom account to join, just a device!
- If you would like receive a recording of the class to practice at a later time, just pre-book the class, and after the class is completed, the recording will be emailed to you directly. You will have 48 hours to take the class before it is deleted.