Studio Information and Etiquette
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early to find parking, sign in and familiarize yourself with the studio. Classes begin promptly & are subject to room capacity.
- Come well hydrated and eat lightly 2 – 3 hours prior to your practice. Bring a water bottle.
- Please remove your shoes in the designated area when you enter the center.
- Classes are practiced barefoot and in lightweight clothing. Do not wear any jewellery in the aerial classes.
- Be sure to advise your teacher before class if you are new (first 10 classes), have an injury/medical condition or are pregnant.
- Please keep your voices low in the studio; chatting is welcome in the reception area
- Please leave valuables and personal belongings at home.
- Ensure cell phones are turned off while in the studio.
- Refrain from wearing any perfumes to the studio.
- If you’re visiting for the first time and are under 18, please bring a parent or guardian with you so they can sign your waiver.
During your class:
- Please pick up and put away any props that you used in class.
- If you are using a studio mat, please clean it afterwards.
- Go at your own pace. Be gentle and respectful towards your body, never moving to the point of pain.
- Drink plenty of water before, after and even during each class.
- If you must leave early, tell the instructor in advance, place your mat near the door and leave quietly before everyone gets into savasana, the final relaxation pose.